PhD Programme Renewable Energy
The PhD Programme Renewable Energy aims to provide doctoral students with the opportunity to
- Pursue a doctorate in diverse research areas
- Participate in an interdisciplinary, structured PhD Programme
- Research at international partner institutions within the IPID4all programme
To find a PhD position in the field of renewable energy at the University of Oldenburg please follow our application guidelines.
IPID4all provides master and doctoral students as well as senior researchers the opportunity to participate in international research exchanges and conferences. Several calls for applications per year will be announced. Please follow the links for detailed information about the programme and how to apply.
no news in this list.
Courses and Events
06. February 2017 - 20. March 2017
16:30 - 20:00
Workshop Academic Writing (Discussions with Feedback on Work in Progress)
- In particular, our discussion will focus on the following issues of writing:how to give your paper...
20. February 2017 - 29. May 2017
14:15 - 16:00
English Conversation Workshop: Talking in Academic Contexts
- In many academic contexts, the ability to switch to talking in English is essential for...
21. February 2017 - 28. February 2017
Academic Writing, Module 2: Constructing English Paragraphs and Texts
- In particular, the course covers the following topics:finding and selecting ideas; clustering what...
22. February 2017 - 23. February 2017
- Die Stimme ist der wichtigste Informationsträger für den ersten Eindruck. Sie transportiert...
02. March 2017 - 03. March 2017
Visible and Influential: Making the most of Self-marketing and Networking
- Participants practice for specific academic contexts (team meetings, international conferences...